Epoxies, Polyurethanes, and Polyureas
MRL Equipment Company’s innovative patented impingement material mixing system provides an environmentally friendly, solvent-free airless spray application of epoxies, polyurethanes, and polyureas.
MRL’s truck-mounted line of EpoxyPro™ Plural Component Stripers emphasizes high volume output capability, serviceability, ease of operation, and dependability. MRL’s patented impingement material mixing system provides an environmentally friendly, solvent-free airless spray application of epoxies, polyurethanes, and polyureas. Commercial driver’s license (CDL) required.
- Heavy-duty construction to assure long service life and reduce overall maintenance.
- High volume hydraulic and material delivery system enables the simultaneous application of centerline and edgeline markings.
- Design compatibility for use with new, fast-dry plural component products.
- Variable mix ratios are available to accommodate different plural component marking materials.
- Thermostatically controlled material heating system to provide accurate material viscosity control.
- Combination Imperial/Metric stripe control system.
- Material usage monitoring systems with totalizing printer.
- Color video guidance system with flat-screen monitor and video cross-hair generator.
- Voice-activated intercom system.
- Safety and warning light package.
- Handgun and hose for detail marking application.
- Efficient resin and catalyst material load system.
- Vacuum bead loading system.
- Extensive, industry-leading service and parts support from MRL’s specialized staff.
- Comprehensive parts and service manual.