Proven over the decades to produce consistent results and reliable performance, MRL Equipment Company’s rumble strip workhorse is field-tested for long service life and reduced overall maintenance.
The MRL RumblePro™ makes continuous or patterned cuts with a single operator on edgelines and centerlines. This durable workhorse has proven itself over the decades to produce consistent results and reliable performance.
- Peterbilt Model 337 chassis.
- MRL-designed chassis flatbed with tool storage and hydraulic tank.
- Hydrostatic auxiliary drive system for chassis speed control.
- Closed-loop hydraulic system for mill drum operation.
- Belt-driven mill drum powered by auxiliary drive system with variable RPM speed.
- 11,000 lb/4990 kg, 16″-wide/40.6 cm-wide, 84-tooth mill drum assembly.
- Epic Solutions timing system for operation in tow to change and set skip cycle along footage counter.
- 500 gals./1892 L water capacity on chassis for drum cooling.
- Chassis-mounted air compressor and power washer.
- Safety and work lights mounted on truck and trailer.
- Chassis and trailer backing camera system.
- Optional sinusoidal rumble strip pattern assembly.
- Extensive, industry-leading service and parts support from MRL’s experienced staff.
- Comprehensive parts and service manual.